Credit Controller (Newry)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a leading logistics company based out of their office in Newry. Joining a busy finance team, the successful candidate will be covering a period of maternity for 12 months(possibly ongoing), where you will have an opportunity to gain some experience within a business with a strong presence throughout Europe.
- Proactive and timely collection of company debt
- Set customer credit limits
- Manage overdue balances
- Resolve queries by contacting customer by phone, email and letter
The Ideal Person:
Minimum of 2 years' previous experience as a credit controller
- Grade C in Maths and English GCSE
- Ability to work unsupervised and problem solve where needed
- Proficient in Excel
- Salary competitive depending on experience
For further information on this role, or any other jobs Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs