MCS Group are proudly working alongside a rapidly growing accountancy practice to source an experienced accountant to join their Newry based practice. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and ambitious accountant to join this well established and highly regarded local firm.
You will be joining a dynamic and innovative practice that is local to NI. Our client is recognised for their highest standard of accounting services and provide a range of accounting solutions to a wide variety of local businesses. By joining this small but successful practice amid a time of significant resilience your development and job security will be unparalleled.
As the successful Accountant, you will be responsible for a range of duties including;
- production of year-end accounts,
- personal and corporate tax returns,
- VAT returns,
- external audits
- managing practice deadlines
As the successful accountant, your role will be holistic, offering you a varied workload and diverse experience. You will play a pivotal role in this practice's direction, enjoy a high level of autonomy whilst delivering truly value-added service to local businesses.
- You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) currently in general practice in a client-facing role.
- You will ideally have experience of providing audit services, however, this is not an essential requirement or responsibility.
- You will have a strong accounting background in either a small, medium accountancy firm.
- You will have a broad range of skills across accounts, audit and tax.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package with unlimited progression potential. You will be recognised for your contribution and ambition and enjoy a varied workload. This is a great opportunity to join a renowned accountancy firm during their continued period of success and benefit from your own progression in line with this.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs