MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with Hughes Insurance for Payroller to join the department on a part time basis
There's never been a better time to joining one of Northern Ireland's most successful businesses as we roll out a complete working remote model whilst maintaining their Headquarters as a central hub for those that need.
With almost 40 years of experience, Hughes has become one of Northern Ireland's leading insurance brokers. Hughes / Liberty have earned a reputation as a reliable and trusted expert across their industry with both customers and employees at the heart of operations.
Job: Payroll Officer
Working within a great close knit finance team you'll oversee the payroll for circa 150 employees. This will include the full end to end on 20 hours a week basis. You will have a great supportive on boarding experience and the flexibility in working hours that suit both parties.
Reporting to the Finance Controller your duties will be as follows:
- Responsible for the preparation, processing & administration of monthly payroll
- Update and maintain payroll processing records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Process new starts, leavers, and employee transfers
- Responsibility for the right to work records.
- Sickness and absence records and reporting
- Pension administration (including auto-enrolment processes and submissions)
- Process employee monthly expenses
- Ensure all statutory are calculated.
- Preparation and submission of Payroll BACS run.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate 3+ years payroll experience with full end to end with 50+ heads.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative.
- Experience of administering pensions.
- Present strong organisation skills
- Strong IT skills covering Microsoft office.
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs