MCS Group is urgently seeking a Payroll Officer on behalf of a key client based in Newry.
Hugely successful home grown renewable energy company.
Highly sought after employer.
Early Friday finish!
- Process weekly payrolls on a timely basis;
- Process bonus information and calculations, ensuring bonus payments are correct and paid within the bonus and payroll payment time frame;
- Calculating holiday and sickness payments;
- Maintaining and monitoring time and attendance system as required;
- Assist with processing monthly payroll;
- Performing all associated payroll duties, processing new starts, leavers, SSP/SMP payments and generating P45's;
- Making all HMRC returns on a weekly / monthly basis and have sound knowledge of PAYE, NIC, HMRC and Government returns and to keep up to date with payroll legislation changes;
- Ensure monthly payroll related payments e.g. HMRC, Pension, Trade Union, Childcare Vouchers are prepared and processed accurately and on time;
- Preparing weekly General Ledger information for various sites;
- Prepare weekly and monthly analysis reports for management;
- Assist with the reconciling of Payroll General Ledger accounts;
- Assist with processing end of year returns;
- Deal with queries in a professional and friendly manner ensuring a resolution is delivered;
- Provide necessary management information on bonus payments;
- Work as part of a team to ensure that all deadlines are met;
Minimum 3 years experience essential within a busy payroll department
Temp to Perm potential
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Clare Simpson, Financial Contracts Consultant on 02890 235456 or send your CV to the link provided.
If this role is not right for you we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs