MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Part Qualified Accountant for our client on a permanent, full time basis.
With offices in Belfast, Strabane and Derry/L'Derry and offering a hybrid working model with office attendance driven by the employee, you really can be based anywhere in NI and work for a global organisation with an excellent reputation locally. Our client offer study support and genuine career pathways as well as a benefits package worth over £4k including private medical, health cash plan and gym memberships.
Your New Job:
- Assist in preparation of reports and identify/resolve key issues
- Provide financial analysis
- Assist in reviewing all financial reports and US GAAP audit reports
- Assist in the preparation of materials for certain committee meetings, such as the Audit Committee and Disclosure Committee
- Completing SOX controls
- Working collaboratively within the team and across the various business units
- Participating in process improvement projects
So, what are the essential criteria to apply?
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, or similar discipline, OR a non-finance degree supported by a qualification in finance or accountancy
- At least 2 years' experience in a Finance/Accountancy role
- Working towards an accountancy qualification
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite with Excel formula experience (pivot tables, v-lookups etc.)
- Detailed oriented approach to work with ability to multitask while meeting deadlines
- Applicants must be willing and eligible to travel to the USA
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs