MCS Group have an excellent opportunity with a Market Leading Firm within their growing Risk Advisory Team. Due to continued Success this firm are looking to recruit Part Qualified Candidates to specialise Internal Audit across NI and ROI.
Our client is a highly regarded employer both nationally and globally, this firm truly invest in their staff and have a fantastic development structure and corporate coaching across all levels of the team. In this firm you will be working with a range clients of all sizes and sectors across those including Public Sector, technology, manufacturing, and financial services. This is an ideal time to join this team as the leading provider of Risk Services in Ireland.
- End-to-end internal audit/risk engagements.
- Assess current situations and identify opportunities to enhance clients internal control environment.
- Preparation and review of high-quality planning and reporting for review by management and for clients.
- exposure to other areas such as control implementations and management consulting.
- Supporting in the development of reports for Senior Teams.
- Working closely with clients across a range of sectors
- Provide an excellent service to clients with maximum results.
- Strong experience and exposure working within Internal Audit or Risk and Controls
- The successful candidate will hold a part qualification (eg. Qualified Accountant or a Chartered Internal Auditor)
- Ability to communicate with clarity and confidence and prepare reports and technical working papers.
This opportunity will provide you with excellent training and career progression opportunities whilst working in a driven, purpose lead firm who invest highly in their clients and own staff.
What do I do next?
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 530.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs