Newly Qualified Accountant - Newry
MCS Group are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join a leading FinTech company based in Newry.
Our client is a leading global FinTech company based in Newry and have multiple offices across North America, EMEA and APAC regions. They provide a range of products and services to their global customer base within the Financial Services sector. Now is great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Newly Qualified Accountant, you will be reporting directly to and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts;
- Review financial information;
- Preparation of monthly asset capitalisation and amortisation;
- Assist in the preparation of the R&D tax credit
- Assist with monthly commission calculations;
- Continuous process improvement;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Newly Qualified Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Newly qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong accounting skills;
- Ability to problem solve.
The successful Newly Qualified Accountant will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible working options;
- Continuous personal development;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs