MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading FMCG company based in the Newry area.
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in the Newry area and have multiple sites across NI, UK and Europe. They provide their extensive UK & European customer base with a range of services. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Associate Finance Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs;
- Preparation of divisional annual budget;
- Preparation of divisional statutory accounts;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Continuous improvement of financial controls & processes;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Open to practice or industry background;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Remote and flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs