Management Accountant - Banbridge
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading construction based in the Banbridge area.
Our client is a leading construction company based in the Banbridge area and multiple sites across the UK and Ireland. They provide a range of services to their extensive customer base across a variety of sectors. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will reporting directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Business partner across multiple divisions;
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting;
- Financial analysis;
- Year-end audit preparation;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible working options;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs