Management Accountant - Newry
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading FMCG company based in the Newry area.
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in the Newry area and have multiple sites across NI and ROI. They produce a range of products for their extensive customer base across NI, ROI, UK, Europe and Middle East. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee a small transactional finance team;
- Preparation of monthly management information;
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of cash flow, variance analysis & forecasting;
- Preparation of weekly, monthly & reporting to senior management;;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs