MCS Group have partnered with a hugely successful company based in Newry who, due to significant growth, are now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a very exciting and dynamic company who have big plans going forward. This is the ideal opportunity for anyone Newly Qualified in either Practice or Industry.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts for the Group
- Support with and prepare budgeting and forecasting analysis in a timely manner
- Preparation of variance analysis and posting of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide support to other members of the team when needed
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant position will:
- Be newly or recently qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally have some industry experience
- Have an analytical mindset and a strong attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator and have the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have advanced MS Excel skills
In return, this company are offering:
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning organisation who truly value progression
- An early finish on a Friday
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Life assurance
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs