MCS Group have proudly partnered with a multi-award winning FinTech company as they establish their new Internal Audit team. In line with their continued success in developing locally, they now have an opportunity for a junior level IT Auditor to join their team.
Our client are one of NI's largest employers and a key player in the FinTech sector. This award-winning employer are recognised for their remarkable employee engagement, state-of-the-art offices and extensive corporate benefits package.
In this role you will be assigned tasks to assist various teams across the business to gain a wide variety and knowledge in relation to internal audit.
- Audit planning and execution, including risk assessment, process analysis, and control evaluation specifically focused on technology.
- Execute integrated IT audits of technology application and configuration controls; which includes providing reasonable assurance that application controls are properly configured and optimized to ensure integrity, accuracy, and completeness of data.
- Execute audits of program management and project life cycle controls; which include ensuring IT programs are effectively and efficiently managed, while also verifying alignment with organizational objectives.
- Coordinating the work of other project members on leadership assignments.
- Providing ongoing internal control consulting.
- Partnering with Management in support of key initiatives and projects.
- All candidates must evidence an existing right to work in the UK.
- A minimum of 12 months Industry or Professional Services experience in an Internal or External auditing, Risk Management/Advisory role; or Must have recent experience of auditing and assurance concepts through experience gained on a commercial graduate placement and/or university project.
- Project Management skills.
- A degree in a relevant discipline.
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in business-related computing applications (e.g., Microsoft Office applications).
- Having a logical and analytical approach.
- Good problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to build and sustain working relationships with stakeholders at all levels across an organization and as part of a global team.
- Able to act with integrity and demonstrate confidentiality, independence and objectivity.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when undertaking new projects.
- Understanding of fundamental IT concepts.
- ACCA, CPA, ACA qualified/part-qualified; CIA or CISA certified applicant.
- Master's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Where applicable professional qualification(s) are not already held. You must show willingness to embark on or fully complete if currently studying; the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors' Certified Internal Auditor qualification to become a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other relevant certification. The CIA qualification is a globally-recognised qualification that provides a firm foundation for a career in internal auditing. 75% of exam costs will be reimbursed.
What do I do next?
To speak in confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ben Cargin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5513??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs