Group Accountant - Newry
MCS Group are looking for a Group Accountant to join a leading FinTech company based in Newry.
Our client is a leading global FinTech company based in Newry and have multiple offices across North America, EMEA and APAC regions. They provide a range of products and services to their global customer base within the Financial Services sector. Now is great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Group Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Financial Reporting and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts;
- Month end close process;
- Review financial information;
- Preparation of legal entity balance sheet packs;
- Assist with internal and external audit;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Group Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong technical accounting experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
The successful Group Accountant will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/remote working options;
- Continuous personal development;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs