MCS Group have proudly partnered with a multi-award winning FinTech company as they establish their new Internal Audit team. In line with their continued success in developing locally, they now have an opportunity for a Graduate level Auditor to join their team.
Our client are one of NI's largest employers and a key player in the FinTech sector. This award-winning employer are recognised for their remarkable employee engagement, state-of-the-art offices and extensive corporate benefits package.
In this role you will be assigned tasks to assist various teams across the business to gain a wide variety and knowledge in relation to internal audit.
- You will draft risk and control processes and perform relevant assessment tasks.
- You will draft workpapers and ensure all workings are well documented.
- You will assist with advisory engagements and strategic projects.
To be considered for this role;
- You must hold a degree in a relevant subject, 2:1 or above (e.g. finance).
- You must have recent experience working with audit concepts, this can be through a placement year, university projects or time working in a professional environment.
- You will need to have project management skills.
What do I do next?
To speak in confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ben Cargin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5513??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs