Financial Accountant - North Down
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a leading manufacturing company based in North Down.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in North Down. Now is a great time to be joining the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packs
- Maintenance of general ledger records to a high standard including journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the FC in budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare and present variance analysis
- Preparation of draft annual tax computations
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Commercial Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Strong IT skills.
The successful Commercial Accountant will receive the following:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-site car parking
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Harvest McWhirter, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935525
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs