Financial Accountant - Co. Down
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a leading health care company based in Co. Down.
Our client is a leading health care company based in Co. Down and have multiple sites across NI. They are determined to provide the highest quality of service to their customers. Now is a great time to join the company as they continue their impressive growth and reputation within their market.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation of annual budget, cash flow and forecasting;
- Preparation of the year-end audit file;
- Continuous improvement of financial controls and processes;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- On-site car parking;
- Paid professional membership;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs