MCS Group are delighted to partner with a growing and progressive SME business based in County Down as they seek to bring on board additional accountancy support for the next 12 months.
Our client are a small business with a large reach, selling their products across the globe. They have a long and illustrious history in their field and are renowned for the quality of their product and service delivery. In addition, they are a sought after employer and a business that people from the local area and beyond actively want to work for. despite their growth, their history and the impact the company has in their field they have managed to maintain a small close knit team in the office where every individual can see their impact.
The Company Accountant role is a 12 month position with the potential to become permanent. The role includes:
- Day-to-day duties to incorporate the nuts and bolts of a finance function. This includes but isn't limited to journal posting, invoicing, cash flow forecasts, reconciliations, bookkeeping, credit control and report writing
- Adding value through increasing the level of commercial analysis produced for the senior management of the company and by producing thorough and timely monthly management accounts
- Supporting the business through projects including the introduction of a new ERP system early next year
Our client are open minded and flexible, keen to find an individual who is the right fit for their business. Applicants for the Company Accountant role should be:
- Happy to commit to a 12 month contract based in County Down
- A strong all-rounder happy to work with minimal supervision and without a team beneath
- A hands on doer, ready to roll the sleeves up and get stuck in
- Ideally able to give examples of past history of ERP change, in particular SAP B1
For more information contact Phil Clarke at MCS Group or apply by submitting your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs