MCS is delighted to recruiting for a bookkeeper position for our Hillsborough based client
Our client is a local, family run construction organisation that provides quality manufacturing equipment to businesses and construction sites all across northern Ireland.
We our looking someone who has full end to end bookkeeping experience that can come aboard and handle the day to day running of the accountancy department in a friendly and fast paced environment. if you our looking a role that has a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a great working environment... then look no further!!
- Management & payment of subcontractor invoices
- Experience in Purchase and sale ledger invoicing,
- Experience in credit control,
- Experience in quarterly VAT returns
- Experience in bank reconciliation
- Preparing and paying weekly wages (sage payroll).
- Posting of monthly payroll Journals as required.
- Preparation of bank lodgements, recording and allocating receipts and payments.
- Allocate and reconcile incoming payments.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel documents.
- 2 years minimum experience working in a similar role.
- 2 years experience working in a busy office environment.
- Experience within an all-round accounts role
- Experience in using Sage systems
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dylan McSherry, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs