Accounts Technician - Newry
MCS Group are delighted to working alongside a family run mid-tier accountancy practice to source an accounts technician for their Newry office.
Our client is a well-established accountancy practice based in Newry. Their clients are of the utmost importance to them and they take a keen interest in all aspects of their businesses, ensuring a tailored service for everyone they work with. They offer a multi-discipline service to their clients including; accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax planning and VAT.
As the successful accounts technician you will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will perform a wide variety of tasks including; bookkeeping, accounts prep, VAT returns, payroll, bank reconciliations, self-assessment tax returns & corporate tax returns etc.
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients based in NI, ROI & UK
- You will work with a variety of clients from sole traders, partnerships, limited companies
- You will benefit from client exposure and interaction
The successful accounts technician will have the following characteristics:
- You will be either IATI qualified accounts technician or a part-qualified accountant
- You will have previously worked in an accountancy practice
- You can work on a part-time or full-time basis
The successful accounts technician will receive the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Study support if required + study leave
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work part-time or full-time
- Options to work remotely from home
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs