MCS Group are excited to be working alongside a principal educator in the public sector in Northern Ireland who are looking to hire an Accounts Technician on a permanent basis.
Fantastic educational organisation who are dedicated to developing and growing our future within Northern Ireland. The organisation is exciting to work for and you will be assisting in developing our next generation.
- Assisting the accountant in preparing monthly management accounts
- Assist accountant in preparing for annual financial statutory accounts
- Preparing and posting journals
- Preparing balance sheets reconciliations
- Controlling petty cash
- Cost analysis
- Assisting internal and external auditors
- Qualified accounting technician (ATI or AAT)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the past 5 years
- Strength in IT and Office Suite
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and growing organisation that makes an impact in our local community.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Beth Wylie, Specialist Public Sector and Not for profit Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs