Accounts Technician - Newry
MCS Group are looking for an accounts technician to join the Newry office of a mid-tier accountancy practice.
Our client is a leading mid-tier accountancy practice with multiple offices throughout Northen Ireland. They value greatly the reputation of their firm in terms of the personal input and professional commitment of their experienced staff to their clients, their integrity and the quality of service. They offer a range of services to their clients from Accounting and Audit Compliance, Tax Planning, Cross-Border tax advice, Wealth Management, Business Consultancy and Forensic Accounting. They are committed to the retention and development of their qualified staff so that they can continue to deliver and develop the professional accounting and tax services their clients deserve.
As the successful accounts technician you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Performing a wide variety of tasks including; accounts prep, VAT returns, self-assessment tax returns, corporate tax returns, payroll
- Working with a wide variety of clients from sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities.
- You will be working with clients based throughout NI, UK & ROI.
The successful accounts technician will have the following characteristics:
- You will be either IATI qualified accounts technician or a part-qualified accountant
- You will have previously worked in an accountancy practice
- The role is on a full-time basis
The successful accounts technician will receive the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Study support if required + study leave
- Flexible working hours
- You will be enjoying a warm, friendly company that values their employees
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs