MCS Group is urgently seeking an Accounts Technician/Accounts Assistant on behalf of a key client within the Building & Construction sector.
The role is available at the firm's Newry site.
Key Duties will include:
- Support the Senior Company Accountant with the preparation of monthly management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet review.
- Support the Company's annual financial budget process
- Liaise with other functions and department managers to ensure all queries associated with the monthly management accounts are correctly and promptly
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to the monthly management accounts
- The reconciliation and analysis of other major balance sheet
- VAT: Assisting with UK/ROI returns and reconciliations, including Intrastat, EC Sales and providing advice on compliance with VAT regulations when
- Completion of insurance declarations, DETI returns and other legislative returns during the financial
- Summarising and analysing stock take results per department per branch and comparison to budget and prior
- Authorisation of purchase ledger BACS payments and foreign currency payments, when
- Administration and reporting as necessary
- Providing cover for other roles in the department as and when required
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Clare Simpson, Financial Contracts Consultant on 02890 235456 or send your CV to the link provided.
If this role is not right for you we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Immediate Requirement. 3 month minimum contract. Excellent salary & experience on offer.
Experience: 0 yrs