MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a multinational company to recruit for an accounts assistant in Newry on a full time permanent basis. This role will operate on a hybrid model.
The company is market leading in their industry and are searching for an accounts assistant to work within and support an existing finance team. This role will therefore require a good team player as well as someone who can work on own initiative.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role involves a wide range of accounts duties.
Duties will include:
- Reconcile company bank and cash accounts including foreign currency
- Assist with reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Agree and reconcile opening balances
- Assisting with month end procedures including profit and loss and balance sheet preparation
- Posting Payments
- Assist with duties of existing purchase ledger, deal with supplier queries, posting invoices/payments
- Asset with general accounts/ bank queries
- Month end sales and purchases reconciliation.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
What is in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Strong annual leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs