MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a leading manufacturing firm based in Holywood in their search for an Accounts Assistant.
Are you an outgoing finance professional with a strong work ethic? This could be the role for you!
You will benefit from working with key stakeholders within a small team and a supportive environment as you carry out duties to assist with the efficient running of the finance function and the wider team.
Your New Job:
- Maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers
- Processing payments
- Carrying out credit control duties
- Overseeing the ordering process
- Telephone duties to assist with office tasks
What You Need to Succeed:
- GCSE in Maths and English Grade C and above
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative in complex situations
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV by clicking APPLY NOW or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs