MCS Group are proudly working alongside a rapidly growing Accountancy Practice to source an experienced Accounting Technician to join their Newry based Practice. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Accounting Technician to join this well established and highly regarded local firm.
You will be joining a dynamic and innovative Practice that is local to NI. Our client is recognised for their highest standard of accounting services and provide a range of accounting solutions to a wide variety of local businesses. By joining this small but successful practice amid a time of significant resilience your development and job security will be unparalleled.
- You will be assisting with managing a diverse portfolio of local clients.
- You will be exposed to a varied workload including accounts preparation, tax returns, VAT work, using a number of accounting packages and assisting with audits.
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, mentoring junior team members, and increase service delivery to drive the business forward.
- You must have recent experience working in an accountancy practice (ideally 3 years+).
- You must have demonstrable exposure to accounts preparation.
- A relevant accounting technician qualification
- You must be an enthusiastic, organised and personable individual who shares the team's pride in delivering high quality work.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package with unlimited progression potential. You will be recognised for your contribution and ambition and enjoy a varied workload. This is a great opportunity to join a renowned accountancy firm during their continued period of success and benefit from your own progression in line with this.
Experience: 0 yrs