MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounting Technician for an excellent growing company located in County Down.
This is an excellent time to be joining the business who have tripled in turnover over the last 3 years with further exciting growth in the pipeline. Specialising across aerospace, automotive and architectural sectors our client provides a high-quality niche service that boasts a global reach in clientele.
Benefits include a 1pm finish on a Friday and 33 days annual leave.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the finance function. Working closely with the external accountant you will be dependent on providing accurate accounts to trial balance on a monthly basis.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Bringing monthly management accounts to trial balance
- Cash flow management, ensuring transactions are processed and recorded accurately on the purchase ledger
- Updating stock records and reports
- Prepare and post Journals (Accruals, prepayments etc)
- Oversee the company's Credit Control function
- bank reconciliations
- Vat returns
- Assisting with invest NI Grant claims
- Completing any ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Well organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate good organisation skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs