MCS Group has a brand-new role for a Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant based in South Belfast / Co. Down area offering both work-life balance and career opportunities for the right person.
The firm has built a strong regional reputation for delivering high quality services to a broad range of local clients of all sizes and industries and is now in a position to add to their team. Located just outside of Belfast to reduce your commute during rush hour and offering a career driven individual the opportunity of becoming a Partner of the firm in the future.
- You will be assisting with managing a diverse portfolio of clients, both locally and across Northern Ireland.
- You will be exposed to a varied workload including accounts, personal tax, corporate tax, VAT work, using a number of accounting packages including Sage, Xero, and Iris.
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, mentoring junior team members, and increase service delivery to drive the business forward.
- You must have previous experience working in a practice across accounts preparation and tax, with the capability to take a job from start to finish.
- You may be either part-qualified or fully qualified in a relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- Accounting technicians with a strong background in an accountancy practice may also be considered.
- You will be an enthusiastic, organised and personable individual who shares the team's pride in delivering high quality work.
You will be joining a small, regional practice where there is an established culture of supporting staff and nurturing the talent in the firm. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package reflective of your experience.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs