Hays Senior Finance Professional Contract
Interim Finance Director
- Commercial Manufacturing Role
- Above market Hourly/Daily Rate
- Opportunity for permanency
- Work alongside the MD
Hays Senior Finance are representing a well respected global organisation to recruit a Finance Director on an Interim basis to affect change across the company alongside the MD. This is a rare opportunity to join a high- growth organisation where you will give insightful information to aid decision making within the organisation. This role is ideal for a Professional Contractor looking for a 6 month project OR for an individual looking for a Temp to Perm role allowing a trial period for the first 3-6 months.
As the Finance Director, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Working with the management team to produce and revise the company and strategic plans and budgets and provide recommendations on financial performance and variances.
- You will also provide support in terms of tendering negotiations and prepare regular financial reports which will include the accurate review of budgets and forecasts, variance analysis and commercial insights.
- Additionally, you will also have the opportunity to support policy development for the business and develop and prepare various business cases.
What they are looking for
You will need to hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification and have strong experience in a similar finance based setting. You will also need to have excellent written and oral communication skills and have a proven track record driving business improvement activities. It would also be beneficial for the successful candidate to have experience managing a team. Supply chain experience will also be advantageous in an operations setting.
What you'll get in return
As a professional contractor this is a great project role to have on the CV and a chance to secure a permanent role should you impress in the outset. This client is offering an above market daily rate, on site parking and a bonus structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Shaun Hawkins to discuss the professional contract market.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs