Your new company
This local business provides asset management and property development services across a diverse portfolio in the retail, commercial, and residential sectors.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Raising customer invoices and associated paperwork
- Processing supplier invoices and payments
- Bank postings, bank payments and bank reconciliations
- Updating of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Excel reports
- Assisting Company PA with general admin duties
- Booking travel arrangements
- Arranging refreshments
- Reception duties
- Office admin
- Ad hoc requests as required
What you'll need to succeed
Strong Excel skills essential, excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task, attention to detail and experience of using Sage software would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity to build experience and knowledge and to work with a local, leading business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs