Accounts Admin / Accounts Receivable. Newry, successful and growing business
A long established and successful company based in the Newry area are now seeking a strong Accounts Receivable assistant due to period of substantial growth. This position will be integral to the continued growth of the business and offer ongoing career development opportunities.
- Conduct daily and weekly checks to ensure that invoicing is complete and correct.
- Ensure payments are received and allocated accurately
- Control and update price changes as and when required.
- Generate statements and process customer claims when applicable
- Sub-contractor reconciliations
- Issue manual invoices as required.
- Reconcile ledger and process the month end
- Ensure a high level of customer service and accuracy in all areas.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Gain a full understanding of product processing
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
Required Education & Experience
- Excellent professional communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and exercise good time management skills
- Previous experience in Accounts receivable or other finance roles would be highly favourable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs