Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Audio Typist required on a temporary basis based in Newtownards
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 months
- Type and process letters
- Transcribe audio material for all patient related correspondence
- Deal with incoming correspondence via post, telephone, email, and fax
- Effective communication with admin and clinical staff to ensure accuracy and consistency of data systems.
- Any other duties as required by management
- 4 GCSE's (Grade A -C) to include English (or equivalent)
- RSA Stage II Typing/ Word Processing
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Gareth Owens will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs