IT Auditor (Security)-Urgent requirement
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a major Business Transformation Consultancy.
They have a current requirement for an IT Auditor. Working as part of a team you will have the opportunity to work with public sector clients across Ireland.
This multi-faceted role will involve:
- Engaging with various level client representatives and senior staff
- Undertaking IT audit assignments, either as part of the delivery of the Internal Audit Plan or as one-off assignments for clients
- Generating value added recommendations for improvements and preparation of quality reports.
- Assisting with general practice management responsibilities, including staff appraisals, staff training, quality assurance, forecasting and the use of Salesforce
- Lead and contributing to bids, generating sales leads with clients, and developing credentials and collateral to support wins
- Support client presentations as required.
Does this sound like you?
Qualified IT auditor with a least 2 years’ PQE
Excellent communication and report writing skills
Experience of IT Security Audits
Reviewing effectiveness of Business Continuity and Disaster recovery plans
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Degree (2:1 or higher) or equivalent qualification
IIA, CISSP, CISA, QIAL and/or PRINCE2 qualification
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: IT Autits Business Continuity Disaster recovery IIA CISSP CISA