PwC DATA ANALYTICS ACADEMY
LOOKING TO START A CAREER WITH PwC?
Are you a graduate or an experienced professional with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline?
Would you like to:
- Join the largest firm of professional advisors in Northern Ireland?
- Be part of Operate, our operational delivery business providing future-focused solutions to complex operational problems?
- Work across a range of service offerings including; Financial Crime, Compliance Testing, Customer Management, PMO Services and Business Operations?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as Data Modelling and Architecture, Database Fundamentals including an MTA Certification from Microsoft, SQL, Data Visualization with PowerBI, Data Manipulation with Alteryx, MS Excel, Design Thinking and a mock client simulation. You will also gain training in professional skills preparing you for a business environment.
- Be paid an allowance of £155 per week plus travel expenses while you train?
The selection process will entail an online psychometric assessment and a video interview. Interviews will be held 27, 28 & 29 April 2021.
Experience is not required. In the event that a large number of applications are received PwC reserve the right to enhance the minimum criteria if necessary in order to generate a manageable shortlist for interviews.
Due to the ongoing issues with Covid 19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Training will commence on Monday 17 May and finish on Tuesday 20 July 2021. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period. Successful academy participants will be guaranteed an interview with PwC on completion of the training.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW: CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB
CLOSING: 12.00 noon Sunday 18 April 2021
For Further information please visit https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/assured-skills-training-programme
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.