Ashton Recruitment urgently require an Assistant Accountant:
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily bank administration including bank reconciliations for company bank accounts and cash flow forecasting
- Administration of PAYE / CIS including returns
- Administration of VAT including returns
- Financial Accounting activity including journal entries, Profit and Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis
- Preparation of monthly sales reports and customer profitability analysis
- Preparation of government statistical returns
- Budget administration
- Development of company templates using advanced MS Excel formulae
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with 2+ years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly evidence of strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Organized and structured approach to your work.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
- Previous experience in the Construction Industry
Location: Banbridge Co Down
Salary: £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: This is a temporary, full time post to cover maternity leave for a period of 9 months.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and available for please submit your CV as soon as possible to be considered for the role.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.
Experience: 0 yrs