Senior Finance Assistant
We are seeking candidates with experience in cash allocation to join the finance team of our global client as Senior Finance Assistant. Working closely to support the Team Leader, this is a great step for someone looking to progress in their career.
Who are we working with?
We are working with a leading global law firm who turn insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions worldwide. Their finance team based in Belfast supports this company’s global network and due to continued success are recruiting a Senior Finance Assistant to join their busy finance team. This is the perfect company for you if you value a working environment focused on collaboration and mutual respect, where you will be encouraged to pursue your professional and personal development.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent, full-time position in an ambitious team.
- Starting salary up to £25K, negotiable depending on experience.
- Hours of work from 9am – 5.30pm with two weekly shifts from 12noon – 8.30pm (premium payment offered)
- Flexible WFH arrangement, up to 2 days from home per week.
- Progress your career in Finance within a global professional services team.
The ideal candidate will…
- Show a keen interest in developing their leadership skills
- Be proactive in their approach and show good resilience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to motivate others
What’s involved in the role?
- Working within the cash allocation team to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of work.
- Assist Team Lead to assign and manage team workflow.
- Proactive escalation and effective resolution of issues.
- Establish effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensure on-going process improvement initiatives and prove customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Cash Allocation team, promoting and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Ad hoc duties and projects to assist with the smooth running of the department.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.