Have you been seeking an employer who cares about their employees and who will help you to thrive in your role?
As one of the most successful family-owned businesses in Europe, our client understands that people are the heart of any successful business and that is why they trust us to find the best talent in Northern Ireland to join their team.
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join this busy team, based in BT3, on a permanent full-time basis.
In joining this team, you will become part of this rapidly expanding family, who care about their people and their communities. They have a core aim to make a positive impact on the world, and all their decisions are lead with this value in mind.
If you share the same values and have administrative experience in Payroll/HR, then I invite you to reach out if you have any questions or apply via the link below.
Payroll Administrator – The Role:
The key purpose of this role is work as part of the payroll team to process and finalise payroll and pension information along with other payroll admin duties.
- Cross check processed payroll against original input, ensuring data is accurate
- Prepare & process employee information files for uploading onto on-line platform
- Process pay related changes and finalise payroll for weekly/monthly paid colleagues
- Process pension information and deductions in line with agreed timelines
- Work closely with Payroll company to advise of changes/updates
- Update Core with all new starter, leaver and employee change information to ensure such is accurate and processed in timely manner
- Produce reports as required
- Act with professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with highly sensitive information
- Other relevant administrative duties
Candidates – The Requirements:
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above to include English and Maths
- 2 years recent administration experience within a HR/Payroll function
- Payroll or HR training or qualification is desired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Capability to uphold confidentiality at all times,
- Ability to perform administrative and analytical tasks accurately
- Customer focused approach
- Working knowledge and experience of using CORE HR or ORACLE an advantage
Starting salary circa. £21-23K, negotiable depending on experience.
Company offices are based in BT3 and operate on a hybrid working model at present.
Good company benefits including pension contribution between 6-10% and more.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.