Abacus Careers are delighted to be working with a global company in the Newry area as they seek to add a Finance analyst to their team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the commercial finance manager and be responsible for analysing and reporting a wide range of financial and sales data.
The successful candidate will;
- Have one year experience working in a busy finance department
- Be educated to at least A-level
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and prioritise workload
- Have the proven ability to analyse and report on large volumes of data
- Have excellent communication and PC application skills
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines
The role will involve;
- Develop standard system produced pricing reports at a region / customer / SKU level.
- Analysing pricing trends and performance identified from these reports for onward reporting to senior management.
- Assist in implementation of new rebate toolset.
- Calculation of monthly rebates owing to customers in various geographical locations based on information provided by 3rd parties.
- Liaising with customers and sales teams on a wide variety of queries.
- Preparing month end rebates and sales reports for various sales regions.
- Preparing monthly payment runs and reconciliations thereof.
- Maintaining customer database and price lists.
- Analysing wholesaler free of charge claims for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring all internal financial controls are followed.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Fantastic Benefits including;
- Life Assurance
- Competitive salary
- company pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave
If this role interests you, please contact Amy on 02890995221 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs