The Abacus team is really pleased to be working with one of our well-established clients, a fast-growing consulting firm that supports the global financial services sector. Right now, we are keen to find suitably qualified professionals who can assist with a highly critical and time-pressured project which relates to financial remediation claims.
This is a unique opportunity to work within a global team on a work-from-home basis, as an Accounting Technician/Senior Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant. This project will last for 12-14 weeks and is offered on a daily pay basis @ £106.25 for an 8-hour day.
DO NOT WORRY if you have not gained this type of experience in your career to date! Our client states "We really need people who are very confident in their bookkeeping skills, people who know their debits and credits and have great attention to detail."
We are seeking to assess applications within a very strict timescale, so we really want to hear from you if:
- You have 3 plus years of dedicated accounting/bookkeeping experience and have a sound knowledge of general ledger and accounts to TB.
- Are qualified as an Accounting Technician or are a Part-Qualified Accountant /or qualified by experience (Completed two stages of CIMA/ACCA)
- Excel is a tool you use regularly and can manipulate easily
- Can attend an interview within the next two weeks and commence work thereafter
- Have a suitable home office set-up that will allow you to work regular 9-5 hours
Apply through this site with an up to date copy of your CV or Please make contact with Leon via email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Experience: 0 yrs