Financial Analyst - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Analyst to join a leading utilities provider in Belfast.
Our client is a leading utilities provider based in Belfast. They provide a wide range of of both domestic and commercial customers across Northern Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion they are seeking to add a Financial Analyst to their Financial Planning & Strategy Team.
As the successful Financial Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Planning & Strategy Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist with annual five year plan and quarterly forecasting;
- Analysis of internal and external drivers;.
- Analysis of operational and financial data;.
- Assist with development of business strategy/plans/KPI targets;
- Develop and continually improve financial planning models;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Analyst will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Ability to deal with key internal & external stakeholders;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
As the successful Financial Analyst you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs