Junior Project Manager - Belfast
Our client is at the forefront of new-generation solutions for complex legal work. Our client has real solutions to real problems within the large scale legal world. They manage one off projects to long term BAU work and a range of different intricate projects within that. This firm have built an impeccable reputation in Belfast and would be regarded as one of the employers of choice in Northern Ireland.
- Assist in the management of a client-facing deliverable to the highest standards of quality
- As such, you will be asked to:
- Assist with the development and management of a project plan
- Manage budgets, client communications and resources
- Identify risks and issues and, with guidance, develop appropriate mitigation plans
- Pro-actively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status
- Manage the critical path, dependencies, and contingencies
- Ensure the project stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed
- Oversee the adherence to all Factor's Methodologies and quality assurance processes
- Assist with the reviewing of large volume of contracts efficiently and accurately, working closely with the team to achieve a high-quality output
- Read complex agreements, including financial services documents with meticulous attention to detail, while analysing and extracting key information
- Lead and train contract review teams, implementing best practice
- Communicate with clients when necessary, maintaining excellent communication skills and a professional and warm approach
- Effectively and efficiently operate in a deadline driven environment, with high attention to detail, in order to meet client expectations.
- Contribute to building Factor's proprietary Intellectual Property in the rapidly changing Managed Contracts Services business area.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- Be an outstanding team player and embody and live our core values to foster our unique culture.
- Undergraduate degree
- A minimum of 6 months experience of document review and quality control
- A minimum of one year of experience in project management and team leading exposure
- A minimum of one year of experience of client service and problem-solving leadership within a professional services firm
- High focus on client's needs and consistently raising the bar on service excellence
- Ability to act with substantial latitude with minimal supervision from the Project Manager
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superb time management, judgement, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel. MS Project experience highly advantageous)
- Organisational fit for the Factor culture - exhibiting the core values of Authenticity, Accountability, Adaptability and Stewardship
Salary & Benefits:
- You can expect a market leading salary for the level of this role which will be couple with a market leading benefits package.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs