MCS Group are proudly working alongside one of NI's rapidly growing accountancy practices to source an experienced account to join their Co. Down based practice. This is an unique opportunity for an experienced and ambitious accountant to join this developing firm during their significant growth phase at a managerial level.
You will be joining a dynamic and innovative practice that is local to NI. Our client is recognised for their specialist tax and accounting services and provide a range of accounting solutions to a wide variety of local businesses. By joining this highly successful practice amid their significant growth phase, your development and progression will be unparalleled.
As the successful Accountant, you will be responsible for a range of duties including;
- production of monthly management accounts,
- year-end accounts,
- personal and corporate tax returns,
- VAT returns,
- managing practice deadlines and mentor junior staff.
As the successful accountant your role will be holistic, offering you a varied workload and diverse experience. You will play a pivotal role in this practice's direction, enjoy a high level of autonomy and be able to make your mark on their future development.
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) currently in a general practice in a client facing role.
- You will have experience working with an unincorporated client portfolio; local sole traders and small partnerships.
- You will have a strong accounting background in either a small, medium accountancy firm.
- You will have a broad range of skills across accounts and tax.
- You will have experience in reviewing work of junior members and be confident in speaking to clients and senior management about a range of accounts issues.
Our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package with unlimited progression potential. In line with their restructure, your career progression is expected as part of their plans for the near future. You will be recognised for your contribution and ambition and enjoy a varied workload. This is a great opportunity to join a renowned accountancy firm during their continued period of growth and benefit from your own progression in line with this.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs