My client a global manufacturing organisation based in Lurgan has vacancy for an experienced Accountant to join their team. This is a permanent role with salary up to £35,000 for the successful candidate.
· Calculation of adjustments from US GAAP to UK GAAP results, preparation of UK statutory accounts, liaising with external auditors and Corporate stake-holders, through to completion and sign-off.
· Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis.
· Complete monthly general ledger accounts and reconciliations along with resolving open items.
· Month-end closing responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis as per corporate closing calendar.
· Customer service: provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
· Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements.
· Compliance with SOX, standardized procedures and internal controls.
· Prepare government reports / census forms.
· Chartered Accountant, with 3+ years of related professional experience within a manufacturing, shared services or professional services environment.
· Experience of preparing UK statutory accounts.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
· Functional knowledge of general accounting processes and US GAAP.
· Strong understanding of UK GAAP and ability to prepare UK statutory accounts.
To apply for this position please email your CV via the link provided