Financial Analyst, Belfast, £50-55k- Project Role
Your new company
A global manufacturing organisation is looking for an experience financial analyst on a project basis
The role will part of a core central team directly supporting the CFO and will work closely with members of the senior leadership team as well as Group FP&A. The role will report to the Head of Project Reporting (who in turn report to the CFO)
Your new role
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Prepare Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis as required
- Prepare and analyse Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Develop and improve Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are looking for someone with min 3 years' experience in a financial reporting analysis, transaction services, audit or head office finance team.
- The successful candidate will be a finance professional with a high-quality academic background and a proven track record of achievement.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and producing financial model
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or similar - completed audit or banking graduate program, or similar, would be preferred
- Proven ability to work in a multi-ERP, multi-process environment
- Demonstrable track record in establishing an effective controls environment
- Demonstrable technical proficiency is a must-have along with strong attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs