Assistant Client Manager - Defined Benefit
Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a well-established and bespoke financial services firm that is regarded as one of Northern Ireland's leading firms to recruit an Assistant Client Manager for their Defined Benefit team. Our client has several available jobs in Belfast at the minute as it continues to go through a period of organic growth.
The role will be extremely varied, interesting, challenging but also very rewarding were you will get the chance to work with some of the best people in the industry and highest profile clients. We can provide a full and detailed job spec at short listing stage but in short you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Assist consultants in preparation for Trustee meetings including preparing trustee packs
- Provide advice and support to key clients as role develops
- Develop appropriate business relationships with clients
- Provide technically accurate and compliant answers to client queries
- Attend client meetings as required as role develops
- Ensure all agreed service level agreements with clients are met
- Ensure that the company's high standards of client care are met by demonstrating competence in all stages of the advisory process
- Minimum of 2 years' Defined Benefits experience
- Working towards or have achieved the relevant qualifications
- Knowledge of the changes in the market and to products, legislation and regulation
- Full understanding and application of all relevant Company procedures
- Develop knowledge and experience of pension consulting
- Top basic salaries on offer plus a great benefits package.
- Please note this client has other Financial Services jobs in Belfast and if interested in similar roles please get in touch.
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs