Financial Controller- £60-£70k- Belfast- Immediate Start
Your new company
A market leading and well known business based here in Belfast seek an experienced Financial Controller to join there business on a contract basis
Your new role
- Ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the finance team
- Production of high quality year end accounting information for review
- Prepare annual accounts, challenge previous completion accounts and analyse audit reports
- Production and System upload of Sales and Overhead Budget Information, including continual scenario planning on budget outcomes
- Preparation of Year End Audit File
- Migration of financial information from old systems to new
- Ad hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Min of 3 years PQE in a fast paced accounting environment with proven technical skills
- Strong analytical skills, ambitious and an excellent communicator
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a large corporate business that can offer career progression for the ambitious and talented people. You will work within a team of talented people and within a business that can boast excellent growth. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs