CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
REPORTING TO MD
The role of CSD is extensive and looks into the overall operations of all business divisions, across profit, people, partnerships and products and manages these pillars on a day to day basis. A balanced, confident and resilient operator, the CSD is relied upon to problem solve, ideate, inspire and empower.
A leader who can distill information into workable solutions and facilitate amazing people to do their jobs to the best of their ability the CSD will also act as a face of the business with clients, media and events.
With the responsibility to understand the marketing communications landscape alongside the broader commercial landscape they will consider client and agency issues at a strategic level, strive to stay ahead of an ever developing curve while honing a strong understanding of each of their clients’ businesses and marketing objectives so to drive plans and profitability and maintaining a world-class quality of output.
- Shape the service offering
- Identify gaps and make strategic recommendations
- Develop and cultivate relationships with all key clients at the most senior levels
- Be a central point of accountability for client relationships
- Identify clients’ requirements and drive the development of marketing communications strategies to deliver business results and drive innovation
- Deliver and improve excellent customer service to ‘internal customers’
- Accurately forecast revenue & deliver on profit
- Identify and grow new business opportunities alongside the creative and business teams
- Coordinate the resources required to convert new leads to new clients
- Ensure achievement of financial goals by revenue forecasting, profitability management, and resource planning
- Continually lead, manage, mentor, develop and grow the Client Services team, in line with the commercial and client service needs of the business.
- Work effectively with the creative team, including leading those initiatives that will impact upon the quality of output for clients
- Collaborate and communicate internally to ensure that our client priorities, successes, and challenges are recognised and shared
- Contribute to and collaborate with the rest of the group as a member of the Senior Management Team
- Competitive base salary
- Private health scheme
- Pension & life insurance
- Training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunity please contact Sarah Stewart : firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 7-8 yrs