MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside a leading global law firm looking for technical experts to upskill into Information Security Analysts. As an Information Security Analyst for this team you will be working a crucial role within the company to keep up with changes. In this role as an Information Security Analyst you will be supporting and strengthening the implementation of the firms' security posture.
My client operates within the legal arena with presence in 30+ countries globally and is looking for someone to help continue to build out their security team. This is a leading firm within their industry, always seeking to enhance from a technological standpoint and is looking for talent to help them do so.
- You will be working towards supporting the global information security team, running virus reports, investigations, ISO27001 audits and compliance efforts.
- You will be supporting the assurance and compliance activities surrounding the company.
- You will be performing audits and administration of security related incidents.
- You will be carrying out risk assessments and ensuring that legal requirements are being kept up to scratch.
- You will understand Active Directory, operating systems or networking of computer architectures.
- You will have a good understanding of security technologies such as a anti-virus, IDS, mobile security, firewalls and vulnerability analysis.
- You may have CISSP and Microsoft security certifications.
- You will have exposure to network security and TCP/IP tools.
This role has an excellent salary and package with flexible working options in order to accommodate around your lifestyle.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs