Senior HR Manager - Leading Service Organisation
MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively representing a well establish, service-based organisation based in the Greater Belfast Area, currently seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Director, the successful Senior HR Manager will provide support in implementing HR and Business Change initiatives aimed at improving HR and organisational capability. In addition to this, the Senior HR Manager will work closely with the Senior Management and the HR Team with the effective delivery of HR interventions, including advice and provision of operational support.
Supported by a strong HR team, the Senior HR Manager will also be involved in day to day HR Advice and Guidance, including complex employee relations issues in accordance with employment legislation and best practice. Whilst this is a strategic role, there are times when the Senior HR Manager will need to get involved in day-to-day operations, therefore the successful candidate needs to be someone that isn't afraid of doing this.
Key duties include
- Working in partnership with other Senior Level Stakeholder, acting as a trusted advisor
- Lead on the development of new processes and systems in support of organisational development
- Setting HR objectives for the year, in addition to contributing to the development of overall business plans and strategies
- Manage all recruitment processes
- Various HR Generalist duties, including employee relations matters, capability, sickness absence, performance management, change management and TUPE.
- Take the lead of various HR projects
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, with extensive Senior level HR Generalist experience in a fast paced environment. It is also essential the successful applicant has exposure to volume employee relations issues, with knowledge of NI legislation.
- Degree level qualification and CIPD qualified
- 3 years + experience at Senior HR Manager level in a large organisation, with extensive line management experience
- Commercial approach in developing HR strategies
- Extensive employment legislation experience in Northern Ireland
- Experience of managing budgets
- Leading and supporting large scale cultural changes to deliver business growth
- Full UK driving licence
- HR experience within a service organisation would be highly desirable
The organisation is offering a highly competitive base salary, along with a number of other market leading benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs