Online Marketing - Website/Facebook/SEO
VANRATH IT are proud to have an exciting opportunity for a number of talented Graduates from a Digital Marketing, Technology or Business Studies background to join one Belfast's most exciting digital companies as it continues a phase of rapid growth
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated Graduates to join an award winning, local company with a genuinely market leading product based in Belfast city centre. The office atmosphere is excellent with a young team and regular team social events.
The company recognises its success depends on having the right individuals join and strengthen its team and has built a great reputation for developing some of Northern Irelands best graduate talent
Successful candidates will join a passionate Digital Marketing team responsible for the online presence and data driven activities of the Client maintaining strong market presence
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on KPIs
- Planning and optimising campaign materials
- Updating and improving website functionality
- Ensuring improvements are made to the customer experience
- Resolve website issues and develop improvements to internal systems
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for high performing graduates or Digital marketing professionals with a few years commercial experience looking for a new opportunity
- A degree in a relevant Digital marketing, IT or Business IT subject (minimum 2:1)
- 3 A-Levels at C grade or above
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Technically competent, visually creative, analytically sound
The ability to work as part of a team, share and develop ideas and work to tight deadlines are also highly desirable.
As one of the most desirable roles in Belfast to attract the very best talent an outstanding salary and benefits package is on offer, negotiable based on background and experience, including paid holidays, pension and ongoing training and development.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Software job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs