E-Commerce Product Manager
Here is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Product Manager to join an Irish Software Development House with growing offices on both sides of the border – one of Ireland’s biggest software success stories in recent years. Now in growth mode where Agile is valued and encouraged, as a Product Manager you’ll play a key role in helping them shape the technical future of their solutions. Working with the global aim of their e-commerce software incorporating logistics and trade solutions. You’ll work alongside both internal and external customers – ensuring that their product leads the way in the market. Working closely with client requirements you will encourage the firm’s global growth objective and help these big named clients grow internationally. Newry based but with lots of flexibility.
What do I need to get this Software Product Manager job?
- 5+ years' experience in Product Management – with proven success of shipping a successful product
- Good understanding of the product management life cycle, problem / needs based product design, UX design & product pricing
- Knowledge of Ecommerce, B2B or B2C products is essential
- Expertise in Logistics, Supply Chain, Trade Compliance solutions would be very desirable
- Experience with SAFe framework also desirable
Why should I be interested in this Software Product Manager role?
- Senior role with very attractive salary - up to £70k
- Strong benefits package - 10% bonus, pension, stock options
- Flexible working options post covid - likely 2 days p/w in the Newry office
- Exciting agile and dynamic firm in growth mode – where you can have real impact in future successes
- Opportunity for progression with support from the company through career plans and training
For a chat about this Software Product Manager role please contact Chantelle Workman from RealTime Recruitment or click apply.
Experience: 4-5 yrs