Software Engineering Manager (Newry – C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core)
Software Engineering Manager | Newry
Agile Environment | Product Suite Evolution
TDD | CI & CD | Integration Testing
Up to £80,000 | 10% Bonus | Free Parking
What does the company do?
The company is a large, award-winning E-Commerce business that has experienced exceptional growth over the last number of years. Essentially, they provide a global check-out platform for many of the world’s leading brands. As testament to their expertise in this market, they have been selected by several large US based online retailers to support their international expansion.
Tech Stack includes: C#, .NET, .NET Core, Web API, Entity, Microsoft Azure
Why should I be interested in this Software Engineering Manager role?
- Use your expertise to ensure that the team delivers on the technical roadmap with efficiency
- Be a leader for up to 10 software engineers – your experience will be vital in encouraging a growth mindset for the team
- You will receive ongoing support for your professional and personal development through funding for tuition or extra qualifications
- Form unbreakable working relationships with other teams inside the organisation along with external client technical teams
- Strong advocacy of Test-Driven Deployment and nurture the culture of continuous improvement
- Work with some of the biggest names globally including Nike, Victoria Secrets and Abercrombie & Fitch
- An outstanding working space – modern office with a plethora of amenities on site
Benefits for a Software Engineering Manager include:
- Competitive salary up to £80,000
- 10% performance related bonus
- Share options
- Matched pension up to 6.5%
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- 22 days annual leave + stat days
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
What do I need to secure this Software Engineering Manager job?
- Extensive experience in the field of software development echoed by a strong technical knowledge of a C#/ASP.NET technology stack
- Proven experience leading technical development teams in an Agile environment
- Azure experience beneficial
For more information about this Software Engineering Manager role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Claire Nixon on 02895 211 121
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 0 yrs