AutoStore stock more than 50 quality used cars and provide you with a wide variety of brands to choose from, offering you value for money with excellent customer service.
- To manage Dealer websites, photographing, production and uploading used car stock.
- Monitor the competition price, check our used cars, and maintain a competitive edge in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- To support the Sales Department in the administration associated with the sales process.
- Organise the display and pricing of the Used Car Stock.
- Joining the Agnew Group Sales Executive training programme after a qualifying period.
- Learn the Agnew Group Sales Process and all the vital elements that go into making a top class Sales Executive
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service
- Passion for automotive technology and keeping updated on new innovations and product information
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office)
- Full, valid driving licence (aged 21+ for insurance purposes)
- Previous experience of working within a customer service role would be an advantage.
- An interest in photography is desirableAbility to work late nights and Saturday
Remuneration and Benefits...
- Salary negotiable upon skills and experience
- Discounted car purchase scheme after qualifying period
- Access to childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive benefits to high street retailers via online website
The Agnew Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sytner Group which is the UK’s largest Motor Retailer with an annual turnover of £3.6bn, employing approximately 7500 staff and recently were awarded 1st place in the “Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For”.
Our objective as an employer is to nurture, inspire and essentially invest in our staff by providing continuous training and development opportunities so they are fully equipped to be the best they can whilst representing The Agnew Group.
The Agnew Group prides itself on being well renowned in Northern Ireland's Motor Industry for providing excellent customer service. We believe that it is about more than just the product we are selling - it is about showing dedication and commitment to our customers through our employees. We currently represent 10 brands throughout the Group across various sites in Northern Ireland, not to mention our experts in fleet sales, parts sales and delivery and lets not forget our state of the art repair centre.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply button.
Please note we do not accept CV's
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 3rd July 2017 . Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer