MCS Group is seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Services Administrator to join the Wealth Management arm of a prestigious well-established company based in Belfast City Centre.
The Financial Services Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare new business packs for advisers
- Process all new business and update records and valuations on system
- Put factfinds on system
- Be first point of contact for clients
- Run and update valuation reviews as required
- Sort and distribute post and put on the system
- Obtain protection quotes
- Obtain Trust Forms and Application Forms for advisers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Financial Services sector
- Minimum of 3 years' working in a similar role
- IT proficient specifically in MS Office package
- Work towards Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karen Newton, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs