Salary: £7.36 p/h + Holiday Pay
Working Hours: Mon - Thu 8.45am - 5pm, Fri 8.45am - 4.00pm
- Process orders received via fax, telephone or email, accurately and within specified timelines
- Dealing with Customers Technical Enquires as First Line Resolution
- Ensure extensive Product Knowledge is maintained, and the ability to trouble shoot all relevant issues
- Participate in all training provided in relation to: company products, operating systems, processes and procedures, and retain knowledge. Fully utilize all training and support materials
- Ensure that all information required is included on each order request. Where all information is not included liaise with customers to gather required information
- Log and update relevant customer-related information in a timely and accurate manner
- Display a flexible and co-operative approach at all times
- Experience within an administration environment
- Experience of Microsoft packages
This position is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
The position is temporary to permanent.
Please email your CV to Monika Rzadkowska to apply.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs