MCS Group us delighted to working in partnership with one of the worlds largest companies to recruit a Planner/Buyer for their site in Lisburn.
This role will be based in a talented Materials Team and you will be joining one of the best companies in the area offering really strong benefits alongside a brilliant work culture.
As the Planner/Buyer you will be responsible for planning, organising, scheduling and purchasing a portfolio of parts from a group of vendors/supplier in accordance with established procedures to ensure consistency of supply whilst managing inventory levels.
The candidate will have:
- Previous Supply Chain Planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- MRP Systems experience with exposure to an Oracle system would be advantageous
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs