Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Lisburn based Industry client in the uptake of a Full-Time experienced Site Secretary reporting to SLT level. Initially temporary with likely extension to Permanent.
As a credible industry firm with a fast paced environment throughout a successfully expansive establishment; this client provides an ideal setting for a wide and versatile role. Range of benefits accessible throughout further stage of application.
Key responsibilities throughout this fast paced role will include but not be limited to:
- Management of SLT/ Senior site diaries.
- Travel planning: flights; accommodation & Visa's
- Book Taxis for visitors
- Expenses administration
- Processing of Invoices
- Admin support for finance team
- Support for facilities/EHS manager
- Manage production line calendar
- Communicate with key clients and other stakeholders in relation to meetings and visits
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, take minutes during meetings and follow up on actions from meetings
- Reception/Front of House services
- Customer sign in & out
- Distribution of Post/deliveries & franking of outgoing mail
- Telephone / voicemail
- General housekeeping
- Carry out monthly EHS inspection
- Responsibility for office supplies and facilities and managing supplier relationships
- Update relevant corporate policies as and when required
- Produce and coordinate corporate communications
- You will have excellent written and verbal communications skills, a proven ability to multitask, excellent attention to detail and a high level of IT literacy.
- Microsoft Office Suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Skype for Business
- SAP Concur or other expenses management system
- Oracle or similar ERP system experience
- 3+ years experience at Exec Assistant / PA level to multiple parties.
- Minute taking.
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Experience: 0 yrs