Honeycomb are working in partnership with a Global business who span across multiple industries. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Shipping Administrator. This assignment is a Full Time (6 Month Contract) based in Lisburn, with the opportunity to work in a team as part of new project.
A multi-industry company with a presence worldwide. This organisation would offer great experience to the successful candidate. This role has become available to assist the team with the preparations for Brexit.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers to follow up on shipping instructions
- Receiving and processing freight shipping documentation
- Inputting and updating data into the In-house database
- Creating Invoices using Microsoft Excel
- Completion of documents for shipping
- 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English Grade C & above)
- Previous experience working in the distribution and logistics sector
- Understanding of Airfreight and Courier shipping documentation
- Excellent IT and communication abilities (written and verbal)
An hourly rate of between £9.50 and £11.50 will be on offer for the successful candidate. The company also offer an attractive package with great benefits that can be discussed during registration process.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs