Honeycomb are delighted to be working with our client, a market leading Facilities Management Business, to recruit for a Permanent Sales Administrator - Full Time - 5 days - Salary up to £22K within their security maintenance department.
The business have a fantastic reputation and are renowned for supporting a real people culture with a family feel approach. The client is now seeking an excellent Sales administrator to support the Sales manager & business in retaining and expanding existing customer base by delivering an exceptional service standard.
This is a permanent role with based in greater Belfast with a salary up to £22k (dependant on experience).
The role is 5 days per week (Monday - Friday).
- At least 1-2 years previous experience within a Sales Administration Role in a similar highly regulated business
- Previous experience supporting within a fast paced Help-desk environment working to service level agreements
- Have experience in supporting with office finance, ie: Purchase ledger, quotations and closing orders.
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise confidently with clients and contractors
- Provide regular reporting and liaise with sales manager & senior management on service level agreements
- Strong I.T proficiency including Microsoft excel and outlook
- 5 x GCSE to include both English and Maths
- Previous experience in a facilities industry
- Previous HR administration
The role of Sales Administrator involves liaising with customers and building strong customer relations whilst ensuring the best outcome for both the customer and business. You will work closely with the internal sales and management team to ensure all tasks are met within service level agreements. The role is responsible for upholding the company's exceptional reputation and being a brand ambassador. Additional administration will be required to support the HR function of the business.
The right person for this role will be professional, demonstrate strong communication skills and have great time management.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Kearney, Recruitment Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs